I was pleased that Staples distribution center in Plainfield Connecticut by Nesco...before I took the job I asked Mandy the agent about my background was not the best Mandy we assured me that they did not go back Beyond seven years I say great so I worked 4 months I was offered a full-time position I did the drug testing that came back clean and then I had to do a background check I was denied a position based on my background ..I then called Staples HR department she stated that Nesco follows staples guidelines for background checks..
it was not Staples fault. .it was Mandys the agent at Nesco.. no I put all the time and effort into getting that position and I was about to start full time 1 day ago and because many of Nesco did not do the paperwork correctly and I'm out of a job please do not consider Nesco temp agency for yourself they just put people at job sites knowing that they will not get hired full-time.. she completely falsified my paperwork so I can be able to work so they can get money off me..
they totally used me.
Knowing that I was not going to be hired once staples did their background check..wtf
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Nesco Resource Staffing Services
- Review category
- Employment Agencies
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have been out of work since Jan. I contacted Aerotek the day i was let go from my last assignment. I was stuck with an agent that seemed upset..."
- "International Risk Control - Barry McGonigal21502 San Luis Pass 2511B Nasa RD.1-102AGalveston, TX 77554 ..."
- "Since I listen and comment on the posts a lot I just want to give everyone a heads up on this site I used to create a resume. It's called..."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."